Sunday, May 30, 2010

to my yesterday

you are gone, and I don't want you back.
you have taken away so much from me. I dont want to give you more.
i dont want to think about you.
i won't give up my today or my tomorrow for you.
i won't invest in you- i won't waste anything else on you.
i lost my investments i made in you. i don't regret them, because these losses have taught me an important lesson.
but i dont want you back.
i will forget about you. i will wake up one day forgetting you exist. i will wake up one day not caring about you.
you were a bad day in my life, so far i know. so far i can see. i still think about you, anaylse what went wrong- but one thing i know: i dont want you back.
you are history, and history doesnt come back.
stay in history, dont come back to darken my future.
i want to forget about you.
you were a bad day in my life. i will not keep you in my memory.

5 comments:

  1. This touched me.

    "i lost my investments i made in you. i don't regret them, because these losses have taught me an important lesson."

    No Regret, but Lessons!

    So..

    What is the lesson you have learned?

    A wish you a beautiful shiny tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learned to forget my yesterday as soon as it passes and not to give it too much meaning.
    there is no need to invest too much in ONE day.
    there are others to come, more beautiful inshaa allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In-sha2-Allah every tomorrow will bring you peace and happiness.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the spirit ;)

    Always invest in today like if it was your last day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks dear.
    i need to let go.khalas, i dont want it back. i dont want to remember it, i dont want to ever think about it.
    the lost data were part of that yesterday- el7amdollah, it is a sign for me to let go. it is not precious to hold on to.

    ReplyDelete