Monday, January 17, 2011

Dreams...

If you want to remain always happy,
Always perfect and always fulfilled,
Then always keep inside your heart
A pocketful of sweet dreams.
Sri Chinmoy
Indian Philosopher and Teacher

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.
Robert Fulghum

I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
Kahlil Gibran

There will always be dreams grander or humbler than your own, but there will never be a dream exactly like your own...For you are unique and more wondrous than you know!
Linda Staten

Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.
Dale E. Turner

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
Karen Ravn

A man's dreams are an index to his greatness.
Zadok Rabinwitz

Believe in love. Believe in magic. Believe in Santa Claus. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will?
Jon Bon Jovi

2 comments:

  1. eih da...
    2oloub o weroud.. o farashat o 7arakat!
    I love that ;D

    Quotes: amazing collection..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad you liked it dear.
    a change is needed every now and then.
    hate the dull look :)

    ReplyDelete