Friday, January 21, 2011

Allah's gift

Today I came across a family, who has been blessed with a mongolian child. the boy is about 17 years old, acting like a child of 3 or 4 years.
as I was looking at them while they walk past me, I found myself praying for them, may Allah give them the strength to cope with him, grant them with power to love him and care for him.
and i also found myself thanking Allah for not putting me in such a harsh situation. I adore children, always wished to have a dozen of my own.But I don't know if i would ever be able to cope with such a child, without me breaking down for seeing my child live this life.
Allahoma lak elhamd.

I also thanked Allah for giving me a healthy nephew. it is one of his gifts and blessings I would never be able to thank him enough for it.
Allahoma lak elhamd.

Today I saw with my own eyes the meaning of "be greatful for what you have and what is kept away from you".
Allahoma lak elhamd

1 comment: